Friday 14 April 2023

Women Artists Work on Qatar Stamps.

On my post of the 16th of September 2021 I highlighted the role of women shown in Qatar stamps (feel free to search for it).


In it I listed the two stamps issues designed by Mrs. Hessa Al Muraikhi and Miss Saeeda Abdulaziz Al Bader, but of course the list is now incomplete. It is missing Miss. Bouthayna Al Muftah, responsible for the design of the 11th December 2022 - FIFA World Cup Official Poster.


All three are accomplished artist who do not require additional introduction in their own fields, but perhaps not as well within our philately community. My search for their own, has been a very pleasant endeavour with surprising results. As such, I thought no one would mind if I include their stamps and a little of their own work in the next few slides.















No comments:

Post a Comment